Joe Robinson Depot Marks

coert65

Welp, managed to convert both threads to PDF but they are mind-bogglingly enormous (8.6 and 2.8 MB respectively). Too big to attach as a forum post (for me, anyway). PM'ed James - not sure if we can somehow finesse them onto the site. Fingers crossed...

~Jeff
Maybe James knows a way to post them just as a link, so not the complete files. Only the link, and when you click on it, it will open in a new screen on our computers. I am also not an expert with this.. I can fix anybody's motorcycle or car, but computers, well I can e-mail and post stuff, but that's where it ends for me. I'm too Old-school for them. Maybe, if you send them to me, I can try..usually those things arrive as a link when you send them.

Regards, Coert.

Jeff R

Maybe James knows a way to post them just as a link, so not the complete files. Only the link, and when you click on it, it will open in a new screen on our computers. I am also not an expert with this.. I can fix anybody's motorcycle or car, but computers, well I can e-mail and post stuff, but that's where it ends for me. I'm too Old-school for them. Maybe, if you send them to me, I can try..usually those things arrive as a link when you send them.

Regards, Coert.
Exactly my thought Coert - maybe they can be hosted here, with a link shared in the forum. If not, I suppose it would be possible to break the whole thing down into a pile of smaller sub-files, but that would take some time. Pretty sure it's do-able, in either case.

~Jeff

coert65

(Testing to see if this works - I split the gigantic Infantry file in two).

~Jeff
All well here! It worked fine, only my printer cartridges need replacing now. So I didn't get all, but tomorrow after work I'll buy some new cartridges.
But it works fine now! Thanks @septhes and @Amybellars !

Regards, Coert.

Last edited:

b.loree

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for trying gentlemen. Those lists were started at least 15 - 20 years ago so the technology is probably ancient. I will talk to Joel our tech support as well.

feldgrau1418

Thanks to all on this forum for restoring the wonderful reference files so we can again access them. These have been a great asset over the years.

Bob