Joe Robinson Depot Marks

Welp, managed to convert both threads to PDF but they are mind-bogglingly enormous (8.6 and 2.8 MB respectively). Too big to attach as a forum post (for me, anyway). PM'ed James - not sure if we can somehow finesse them onto the site. Fingers crossed...

~Jeff
Maybe James knows a way to post them just as a link, so not the complete files. Only the link, and when you click on it, it will open in a new screen on our computers. I am also not an expert with this.. I can fix anybody's motorcycle or car, but computers, well I can e-mail and post stuff, but that's where it ends for me. I'm too Old-school for them. Maybe, if you send them to me, I can try..usually those things arrive as a link when you send them.

Regards, Coert.

Maybe James knows a way to post them just as a link, so not the complete files. Only the link, and when you click on it, it will open in a new screen on our computers. I am also not an expert with this.. I can fix anybody's motorcycle or car, but computers, well I can e-mail and post stuff, but that's where it ends for me. I'm too Old-school for them. Maybe, if you send them to me, I can try..usually those things arrive as a link when you send them.

Regards, Coert.
Exactly my thought Coert - maybe they can be hosted here, with a link shared in the forum. If not, I suppose it would be possible to break the whole thing down into a pile of smaller sub-files, but that would take some time. Pretty sure it's do-able, in either case.

~Jeff

(Testing to see if this works - I split the gigantic Infantry file in two).

~Jeff
All well here! It worked fine, only my printer cartridges need replacing now. So I didn't get all, but tomorrow after work I'll buy some new cartridges.
But it works fine now! Thanks @septhes and @Amybellars !

Regards, Coert.

Last edited:
Thanks for trying gentlemen. Those lists were started at least 15 - 20 years ago so the technology is probably ancient. I will talk to Joel our tech support as well.

Thanks to all on this forum for restoring the wonderful reference files so we can again access them. These have been a great asset over the years.

Bob

I have the intent to redo the lists, I believe they are all available through the database. I will check. I like Brian said these are very very ancient and were using a technology I believe they are all over the world who is the database. I will check. like Brian said these were done long ago using a technology that is quite gone now. The problem really is an adding to the lists. We have a lot to add and Need a software platform now we’re allowed me to do it.

Hey Joe, your old website is a great resource, I use it often, especially the maker marks list. It is great that you are going to update tehm.

Back