Jvpi Collection

Jvpi

Hello!
I'm new to the forum, I'd like to share some of my collections.;) I'm a collector from China, imperial German items have been my main interest for a few years.
First thing: A Seebataillon tunic of Kronprinz Wilhelm, but unfortunately the epaulettes are missing.

01_001.jpg
62D9D6D9-766D-4937-9878-757D343F6A78.jpg
06.jpg
E4F8CE6E-76F6-4A73-9E7D-97575672FC0F.jpg
1926380B-A4E1-48C5-88FF-1BEBF01B11B7.jpg
AD415B15-BFC6-419A-83EF-D93A285EEADB.jpgF2A8E3DE-9AF2-4CA5-94D0-35895AB30393.jpg
45E34D8A-F90C-41AB-9DE2-9A3015DCAE72.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome HMLO, great to have you with us. You have a very impressive collection, thank you for sharing these beautiful pieces with us! We also have a section for posting period photographs of the various branches of service. I am certain that we would all enjoy seeing some examples from your photo collection as well.

Welcome HMLO, great to have you with us. You have a very impressive collection, thank you for sharing these beautiful pieces with us! We also have a section for posting period photographs of the various branches of service. I am certain that we would all enjoy seeing some examples from your photo collection as well.
Hello Brian,
Thank you for your welcome and nice comments! I visit the period photo section regularly for some time now. I will start to post something soon.
Jvpi

Last edited:
Welcome to the Forum HerrMLO. Congratulations, you have a very nice collection :)

Last edited by a moderator:
That is the most exquisite Litewka I have ever seen. Absolutely wonderful to see.
And welcome! You have a very good eye for quality.
Thank you! I was too amazed by it’s condition when I first got the Litewka. I acquired the frock first and then found the Litewka of the same officer, very lucky.
Jvpi

WOW !
What a start
The See - Batl for K P Wi;helm is out of sight
Thanks for the post
Steve McFarland

WOW !
What a start
The See - Batl for K P Wi;helm is out of sight
Thanks for the post
Steve McFarland
Hello Steve, nice to see you here!
May I ask what’s your opinion on the epaulettes/shoulder boards of the Seebataillon tunic? I’m not sure if they existed. I can’t see any sign of them being attached to the uniform.
Jvpi

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum @HerrMLO , what an amazing collection!
Thank you for posting it, some items in your collection are new to me..so rare these items. Thank you for sharing your collection, and joining us here!

Regards, Coert.

Back