JzPf M15.

coert65

Hi friends, recently I bought a JzPf M15 helmet, it came in today!
Made by Helbing&Sackewitz and dated 1916. Here some pictures of it, amongst it's other M15 brothers.
More pictures will follow, as it is getting to dark now for them.
20240105_153809.jpg
JzPf M15..jpg
Have a nice weekend all!

Regards, Coert.

Well done Coert (y)
Thanks Sander! It isn't in pristine condition, but I like it. The helmet shows it's heritage. Liner is in very good condition, kokarden are the smaller ones, but that's often the case with these wartime JzPf M15's.

Thanks Sandy! More pictures will follow tomorrow, it's already way to dark to make any now.
Most of the fieldgray finish is gone on the trim, as you can see, but it is a helmet that was used, but it still survived afterwards.
It has the "I've been there, and lived to tell the tale" look.

Regards, Coert.:)

Thanks for all the nice remarks about my JzPf, and other M15's in my collection !
I owned a lot of more helmets, also M95's, but unfortunately had to sell them all, due to sollicitor costs, about a case I had no influence in.
But things are getting better now, the case still hasn't come to an end, but its getting near. Something to do with a fraudulent healthcare business trying to get a hold of my mothers inheritance, for the second time, first time they lost, and they will lose again.

Ohh well, I think most people get things like that once in a while, unfortunately. I went from 27 helmets, to these 9...
Je Maintiendrai !

Really Great Helm Coert....I love'em in these coditions "with the History on their shoulders"...
I 'll wait for others pics as well....
Regards
Giorgio

Back