Kaiser is gone!

T

So very sorry to read of Kaiser's passing on, I know there is nothing that could be said to lessen your sense of loss. Perhaps it can be of some small comfort to know that the photos of "Ein gute kleine Kamerad" will continue his memory and bring smiles to the people who view them for many years to come.

My Sincerest Condolences,

Geo

Oh My God! This is very sad to hear... Tony, I wish you all the strenght to help you trough these hard moments.

Adler

So very sad to hear that little Kaiser is gone. my heart goes out to you Tony I know how that feels.
Take care and treasure those happy memories.
Stu DAS158ER

G-d Tony I dont know what to say. I am so sorry right now, I have tears in my eyes writing this. I am so sorry, I wish there was something I could do

Hello Tony

We lost two Shelties years ago - the attachment can be very strong.

Here is the "Rainbow Bridge" for pet owners. Borden Battery

As much as I loved the life we had and all the times we played,
I was so very tired and knew my time on earth would fade.
I saw a wondrous image then of a place that's trouble free,
where all of us can meet again to spend eternity.
I saw the most beautiful rainbow and on the other side
were meadows rich and beautiful lush and green and wide!

And running through the meadows as far as the eye could see
were every sort of animal, as healthy as could be!
My own tired failing body was fresh and healed and new
and I wanted to go run with them but I had something left to do.
I needed to reach out to you to tell you I'm alright,
that this place is truly wonderful - then a bright glow pierced the night.

'Twas the glow of many candles shining bright and strong and bold
and I knew then that it held your love in it's brilliant shades of gold.
For although we may not be together in the way we used to be
we are still connected by a cord that no eye can ever see.
So whenever you need to find me we're never far apart
if you look beyond the rainbow and listen with your heart.

- Unknown

Thank you everyone for your thoughts. It has taken me this long to be able to write his memorial. One of the most difficult things I have ever had to do. A suitable ending for a very difficult year.

Please click on the memorial link on my web page, or use this link: Goodbye my Little Friend.

Now it is done. Now I will try to get back to living again, which for me, is collecting; they are one and the same. But my little Noodle will always be in the back of my mind. Every moment of every day he is with me.

Thank you again for thinking of me in my time of loss. Tony http://www.kaisersbunker.com/

Tony_and_Kaiser.jpg

A beautiful memorial, Tony. I don't think I've cried that much since my mother died! Kaiser sounds like he was a truly wonderful and unique companion.

I'm sorry. I know it can be a tough read for anyone who has been lucky enough to live with a wagging tail.

Everyone keeps saying the hurt will fade as time passes, so why does it seem some days like I only lost him this morning?

Back