Leone's plates collection

Gus has threatened many members with "loading the truck", taking their collections. Fortunately for me, he is no longer allowed into Canada due to an unfortunate "grenade" incident at the border. Our European members are safe because cash crop prices were down this year so, shipping himself and the truck in a container would be prohibitive. For Americans.....there could be a problem but again....low crop prices, so maybe he can't afford the gas to get at your collections?? I am informed by reliable sources that he is going to the SOS so again, cost of gas to get there and because he will certainly buy stuff, this may limit his travels/expeditions in the year 2016. :)

b.loree said:
Gus has threatened many members with "loading the truck", taking their collections. Fortunately for me, he is no longer allowed into Canada due to an unfortunate "grenade" incident at the border. Our European members are safe because cash crop prices were down this year so, shipping himself and the truck in a container would be prohibitive. For Americans.....there could be a problem but again....low crop prices, so maybe he can't afford the gas to get at your collections?? I am informed by reliable sources that he is going to the SOS so again, cost of gas to get there and because he will certainly buy stuff, this may limit his travels/expeditions in the year 2016. :)
Price of gas is the best part of this year, the price is so low that gas stations are paying people to take it. Diesel prices are below a buck a gallon.

That is absolutely exceptional. Really nice to see someone else who is obsessed with Wappens. I'll have to photograph mine some day. You have some very rare examples. Hopefully you will motivated to repost your photos again, as I and I'm sure others, enjoyed seeing them very much.

Wow, what is that , there are more wappens a man can dream of on that table
Contains even some rare birds

Great collection :thumb up:

Jonas

Absolutely wonderful collection. Beautiful in every regard. :bravo:

I would be very interested to know if any of your Wappens have reinforcement pins or bars on the reverse side, like those pictured here:

http://pickelhaubes.com/bb/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=11419" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

John :)

b.loree said:
Wow.....very nice. I have never seen that Saxe with landwehr cross. :thumb up:

I think that may be a Mechlenburg Sterlitch plate . But I am not sure I have never seen one close up.

Beauty of a collection.

How do you display it ?

Arghhhhh! I want the Anhalt for my M95, JR 93 marked helmet!! :( . It has been my on my quest list for many years! However, Leone thank you for sharing your wappen collection :thumb up: At least now I know that they do exist!

Back