M15 Prussian pickelhaube

yaro990

Good morning everyone 😊

I'm Yaro, new member of your community from Ukraine. I'm really happy to be here with you.

Happy New Year, guys! My greetings and best wishes to all of you.

I would like to ask you a favour about identification of this M15 pickelhaube. I'm looking for something like this. And I want to know approximate price of this piece. Thank you in advance.

P.S.There are no any ink marks inside the shell and visors.image (9).jpegimage (8).jpegimage (7).jpegimage (6).jpegimage (10).jpeg

Good morning everyone 😊

I'm Yaro, new member of your community from Ukraine. I'm really happy to be here with you.

Happy New Year, guys! My greetings and best wishes to all of you.

I would like to ask you a favour about identification of this M15 pickelhaube. I'm looking for something like this. And I want to know approximate price of this piece. Thank you in advance.

P.S.There are no any ink marks inside the shell and visors.View attachment 19390View attachment 19391View attachment 19392View attachment 19393View attachment 19394
Hi Yaro. Welcome to the forum.I have a few comments on this copy based on the photos.The cocardes and belt are modern poor copies.The visors are glued in.There is no supporting plate . It is worth more than 300euro provided that the rest of the parts are original.Regards
Wojtek

Hello Yaro and welcome to the Forum. Thank you for your wishes and have a happy new year too. Unfortunately the helmet is in poor condition, Wojtek analysed it very well. But it could be restored (y)

Back