Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

3littleweasels

To all Pickelhaubes.Com members,
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year from Alan & Deborah(and the 3littleweasels-Queen Elizabeth,Kaiser Wilhelm and King James)-May your presents be a abundance of Pickelhaubes and Tschapkas-See you all @ the SOS! :D

Ditto Alan:

That Bavarian Tschapka didn't work out for either of us. There really must have been something seriously wrong with it and we were spared poverty and humiliation by the guardian angel of Pickelhauben.

Fröhlich Weihnachten

Chas.

To all of my good friends on Pickelhaube Forum....Let's not forget a little Peace on Earth. I hope next year is good for all. Bill

Merry Christmas to All! And a Safe and Prosperous New Year, too!

May the world be a little bit better in 2006!

All the best,

Laurie

Everyone here is in the Christmas spirit!

k33.jpg

Hmmm.....I wonder if that thing tastes like chicken?

k33a.jpg

Tony & Kaiser said:
Hmmm.....I wonder if that thing tastes like chicken?

.....thought the hungry eagle as he eyed the dachshund.

It's a wonderful greeting. Kaiser's expression is priceless. Tony, is that a third Santa hat I spy reflected in the Garde Kürassier?

Chas. :sunny:

Chas,

I've got to agree yet again, Kaiser's expression is priceless. Tony, you have one hell of a dear friend in Kaiser, so trusting.

I think your right Chas, I also can see another Santa's hat in the Garde Kürassier helm.

At least it's only a hat that shows and not that famous pic of a metal haube that Der Rititmeister took when he has naked and put on his site.

Hey Friends,
I have a golden lab-nothing personal against pets but.........
Mans best friend-his dog
Womens best friend-diamonds
Who is getting abused here-(Nothing personal Tony)
Just dumped a bunch on diamonds for X-mas and my wifes 50th B-day?And no substantial pickels yet!--Any suggestions????-King Weasel

Chas,

That last bit is 100% true. It was the talk of WAF forum for ages. If I can find it I'll post it.

All I can say is, the helmet was nice :twisted:

epsomgreen said:
Are you joking about that last bit?

Unfortunately, it was me that started that thread. It was meant as a light joke but quickly turned into a "trash this dealer" thread which was not the intent. So much so, that I won't post it again here. If anyone wants to read it, the thread was called "Eeew! Git some clothes on man! " in the Imperial Forum of the WA Forums.

But, once again we have drifted faaaaar from the original intent of this thread which was Christmas greetings amongst guys who sniff old leather helmets. Uh..... please tell me I am not the only ones who smells the inside of these things? 8-[

Rendsburg said:
Hi Mike,
Did you have that photo? :lol:
I would love to see...
Otto

Well Otto, No sooner asked, than picture supplied. In fact having looked back at the thread on WAF, I see that it was our very own Tony that started it. Must be some fettish with reflections that he has :D :D ( Only kidding Tony)

Back