Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

Tony & Kaiser said:
epsomgreen said:
Are you joking about that last bit?

Unfortunately, it was me that started that thread. It was meant as a light joke but quickly turned into a "trash this dealer" thread which was not the intent. So much so, that I won't post it again here. If anyone wants to read it, the thread was called "Eeew! Git some clothes on man! " in the Imperial Forum of the WA Forums.

But, once again we have drifted faaaaar from the original intent of this thread which was Christmas greetings amongst guys who sniff old leather helmets. Uh..... please tell me I am not the only ones who smells the inside of these things? 8-[

Hi Tony,
I smell too :oops: ! I love the smell of leather, new or old...
Gsu, no, I'm not a fetichist :oops:
Otto

I admit it, I smell 'em too! It's kind of like Tar or Bitumen dont you think? I just dont tell my Wife.

As for the Derrrittmeister pic, I dunno if I'm that surprised really.

Anyhow, Merry Christmas and Happy new Year to all you 'haubsters.

A cordial Merry Christmas and a prosperous and happy new year to all! As far as Ritty's picture is concerned, he must have been really polishing the helmet to get that sort of shine....

Dave

Hi Gang,

Its already Christmast eve now in this part of the world.

SELAMAT HARI NATAL---thats indonesian for Merry xmast, yep, we use the term NATAL for xmast :D

Bambang, Silvy and the still unborn Sean :D 3littlehamtaros as suggested by King Al.

A merry Christmas and very best wishes to all of you!!
In Alsace, in eastern France, nobody in the old days would have ever put at the top of the Christmas tree one of these sharp, shiny ornaments that are commonly seen there. The reason was that it would have been a reminder of the hated helmet spike, the symbol of the former prussian invader... this is no joke; no spike on Xmas trees, this was an absolute no-no!
Bruno

Back