My grenadier mitres

Arran

Member
Amazing collection of mitres! I see Russian and Prussian...what else is represented? Can you tell us about them?
 

Sergei1877

Member
Arran said:
Amazing collection of mitres! I see Russian and Prussian...what else is represented? Can you tell us about them?

left to right
1 Russian grenadier hat arr 1797-98 for the reign of Paul 1
2nd Holstein Grenadier Cap of the Duchess's Regiment (Peter III).
3Hat grenadier of the lower ranks of the grenadier battalion of the infantry regiment of brigadier Karl Ernst von Zeumern 1762 (Holstein corps in Russian service),
4 Infantry Regiment Delvig Holstein troops of Peter III
5 Pavlovsk regiment
the far right forehead badge of the 49th fusilier regiment of the Prussian army during the seven years' war. Trophy of the Russian army. possibly from the collection of Peter 3
 

b.loree

Administrator
Staff member
Very impressive Sergei, I have never seen so many in one collection. Congratulations!
 

cptbob

Member
Sergei1877 said:
the far right forehead badge of the 49th fusilier regiment of the Prussian army during the seven years' war. Trophy of the Russian army. possibly from the collection of Peter 3

Wow! An item that may have belonged to a Czar. Talk about a piece of history!!! That is awesome!
:bravo: :bravo:
 

Sergei1877

Member
cptbob said:
Sergei1877 said:
the far right forehead badge of the 49th fusilier regiment of the Prussian army during the seven years' war. Trophy of the Russian army. possibly from the collection of Peter 3

Wow! An item that may have belonged to a Czar. Talk about a piece of history!!! That is awesome!
:bravo: :bravo:

I already described this story, here is a link to this topic
https://www.pickelhaubes.com/bb/viewtopic.php?f=49&t=14136&sid=e3407ba8295baa4978eb2e0290ea545c
 
Top