My Preussen Pickelhaube für einen Offizier im 1. Garde Dragoner Regiment "Königin Viktoria"

meme32

Hi Everyone,

I am glad to share with you some pictures of my last acquisition !
I always dreamed to add in my collection a Garde Dragoner Offizier Pickelhaube.
Special thanks to Brian for his support and advice during the acquisition.

As you can see it is not perfect, it has been repaired in the inside of the helmet and when I found it, it has no spike !
The current spike is not perfectly matching in term of color...moreover it ha some enlarged Wappen holes but it still displays nicely.

Thanks !

front side of the helmet.jpgIMG_8172.jpgIMG_8175.jpgIMG_8176.jpgIMG_8178.jpgIMG_8180.jpgIMG_8181.jpgIMG_8182.jpgIMG_8183.jpgRear side of the helmet.jpg

Hi Everyone,

As you can see it is not perfect, it has been repaired in the inside of the helmet and when I found it, it has no spike !
The current spike is not perfectly matching in term of color...moreover it ha some enlarged Wappen holes but it still displays nicely.

Thanks !

View attachment 32796View attachment 32797View attachment 32798View attachment 32799View attachment 32800View attachment 32801View attachment 32802View attachment 32803View attachment 32804View attachment 32805
Great helmet and what a view you have also !
Steve

Excellent helmet! I really like these kind of helmets, Garde Dragoner offizier. The wappen is beautiful on those, also any Garde officer wappen is, in my opinion.

Congratulations!

Hi Everyone,

Thanks !

View attachment 32796View attachment 32797View attachment 32798View attachment 32799View attachment 32800View attachment 32801View attachment 32802View attachment 32803View attachment 32804View attachment 32805
Great looking helmet, as said by others, garde dragoner officer is one of the most beautiful you can get.

Many thanks for your kind comment on the Helmet ...and the view from my house.
I have just received the spare Officer spike I purchased some days ago.
So I am pleased to upload some new pictures of the Helmet with that new spike, I think it looks much better :IMG_8208.jpgIMG_8209.jpgIMG_8210.jpgIMG_8211.jpg

Back