Paperback verlag cavalry book?

Kaiserdigs

Hello,
I was looking for a used copy of The German Cavalry 1871 1914, online. Several places I found it offered as a paperback. So now I am wondering, did they ever come out with a paperback version of this book? I thought they were all hard cover.

Attachments

• 51wjoJ7zHTL._SX258_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
    51wjoJ7zHTL._SX258_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 7
I've only seen it offered in hardcover. Its a great reference! Mine is constantly open

Andrew do yourself a favour and spend the money to obtain the hardcover. A paper back version from eBay likely was made on a photocopier. As Bob said (and anyone who has these books will back me up) these books are an excellent investment. Yes they are expensive but they are worth every cent. I have all of them (Infantry, Pioneers, Artillery etc) and they are invaluable.

Last edited:
I second that. I never saw paperbacks being sold by Verlag Militaria. They only sell them as hardcover. As Tony stated, those books are really a good investment. I also have most of them now, but get a genuine hardcover. They are worth a lot more (in knowledge) than what they sell for.

Just like Tony, mine are all in hardcovers. I ordered pioneer, calvary, infantry, arterilly all in direct from the publisher so shipping was much more reasonable

Back