Photos SOS 2024 B Loree

This one has a story. The dealer bought it thinking that it's an original. He put it aside for years and only to be told it's a reproduction and he is selling it as a reproduction. So he is a good man lol but a poor dealer and got poorer after buying it

Thanks for the explanation, at a show that has such a reputation I was scratching my head wondering who would have the stones to put this :poop: on their table.

Certainly, risking being run out of town. At least he is not trying badly to fool anyone, I certainly feel for anyone being stung.

thank you for the photo's some of them remain black on my screen, nice württemberg,
that busby: the form seems strange to me, it is to high, don't you think?
Michiel
I agree it is very high for an otter one
I no longer have an otter fur example , but did own them in the past .
If anything the otter fur example is shorter that the Opossum fur examples
that I have seen and owned
Steve

Hi Dennis, that is my helmet. It's a one piece ersatz m15 jzp with the spike.i have not looked at it carefully to see if there is any marking.

Hi Dennis, that is my helmet. It's a one piece ersatz m15 jzp with the spike.i have not looked at it carefully to see if there is any marking.
Excellent! I had one years ago, pretty much every one I’ve seen was marked JP8 on the back trim. I always thought it was interesting that they had a line eagle and not a dragoon eagle. Nice find, Amy, congrats!

Back