Pickelhaubes souvenir

I am willing to do just that Brian. Members here would only need to pay for postage, and the bubble envelope.
It would save Amy, and others like you a lot of cash, sending withing the EU will only be costs as I stated, so no extra taxes.
@Amy: thank you for this brilliant idea!
@coert: tks for yr efforts, details will be sent.

Hi Guys, as you can see the messages, Coert will be our distributors in EU .

I had few guys (all in EU) who had emailed me their address while I was on a cruise and not sure what happened, I lost those emails when I touch down the shore.

Sorry guys, please contact Coert for your address and he will get it mailed out to you once he received the package from me.

Once again, sorry for losing the emails and the inconveniences caused.

Regards
Amy Bellars

Hello friends, I just recieved mail from our customs department, that the Pickelhaubes souvenirs have arrived from Singapore, to the Netherlands.
Had to pay some taxes, but not much! As soon as they arrive at my place, 4 to 6 day's from now, I will send everybody who wanted them,(some 1, some 3) to the adresses of our members who e-mailed me. When this has been done, everybody who wanted them, will get an email from me.

Have a great new year, my best regards, Coert.

Last edited:
Well my friends, the package should have arrived at my place last Tuesday. It didn't..
I received mail that I should watch the track&trace page, for a new delivery date, but, after 6 day's nothing new was reported back to me.
So, I had contact with our postal system here, and started an investigation, which they will do. My thought's are, that the package somewhere got lost. By our national postal system, Post.nl. In a few day's time, they will report back to me..

I wish I had better news to report, but unfortunately I don't.
Hopefully they will track the package down. As soon as I know more, I'll let you all know.

Regards, Coert.

I will Amy, if I have no reply, or the package here, I'll send you an e-mail.

Regards, Coert.
Well Amy, I just looked at the Track&Trace page of our postal system, I guess the have found the package!
Delivery is scheduled this afternoon! Somewhere between 14:30 and 17:00.

Regards, Coert.

Well, nothing has arrived here.
Tomorrow I will take further action, in fact the customer service will also call me, like they did today.
Today they told me the package was mistakenly sent to the letter service, while in fact it should have been sent to the parcel service.
The fact that my autograph is needed to receive the parcel tells me enough. This is done on a scanner, the letter service doesn't have those, only the parcel service.

Last edited:
I have good news!
Today, when I arrived back home from work the package with the key-chains sent to me by Amy were waiting for me behind the front door. :)
When I have sent them to fellow forummembers who e-mailed me, all will receive an e-mail from me.
Pickelhaubes.com souvenirs.jpg

Regards, Coert.

Last edited:
Back