Pickelhaubes souvenir

Brian and Amy, I am very happy to be able to send them to our european members, who are not visiting the SOS, but still want to have one or more of the key-chains. The quality of them is very good by the way!
Thanks for sending them to me Amy!
I already ordered some bubble envelopes, which are scheduled to arrive tomorrow, so all will be fine.
If more members from europe want one, send me an e-mail at [email protected] , and I will send them.

Regards, Coert.

Brian and Amy, I am very happy to be able to send them to our european members, who are not visiting the SOS, but still want to have one or more of the key-chains. The quality of them is very good by the way!
Thanks for sending them to me Amy!
I already ordered some bubble envelopes, which are scheduled to arrive tomorrow, so all will be fine.
If more members from europe want one, send me an e-mail at [email protected] , and I will send them.

Regards, Coert.
Coert

Just let me know if u need more of them. Happy to send them to you.
Regards
Amy Bellars

Well friends, everybody who emailed me, will have to watch their mailboxes.
Just now I sent everybody who wanted 1 or more key-chains what they wanted. I will personally email/PM you all tomorrow, regarding the track&trace number. (I sent them with the Track&trace number to everyone, so you can follow the package). I hope everybody likes them!
And, if there are more members in the EU who want one, Amy sent me enough of them, so I do have more.
Send me a PM here, or mail me. I am happy to send them, so do not hesitate to ask me.

Regards, Coert.

Came in this morning, thank you very much Amy and Coert 👍👍.

It’s a symbol to me, as from my father’s wall painting 65 years ago until my interests today,

Will be used with care😊.

Attachments

• PickelhaubeSouvenir.jpg
    PickelhaubeSouvenir.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 15
I am very happy they arrived so fast! The pictures I see are great too. :)

All the best, Coert.(y)

Back