Real or Fake?

Your uncle's history about he never got married, is quite like my history, regarding losing loved ones. I lost my French girlfriend in a nasty accident,
in 1992. This hit me so hard, that I am still single now. Like your uncle probably did, I still remember the day's of joy we had those day's.
It's all way back in time now, but I also never recovered from it. I know it's a bit off-topic, but I see a resemblance.

Best regards, Coert.
I'm so sorry that this also happened to you. I can't imagine the grief that must be felt when losing someone so precious. Thank you for all of your assistance and information on this post as well.

If I did decide to sell the set, would I create a post on here so everyone has a chance? I dont want to step on anyone's toes by just picking somebody since multiple people have asked about it. I also have no idea how I would go about shipping it and making sure its protected in the process?

If I did decide to sell the set, would I create a post on here so everyone has a chance? I dont want to step on anyone's toes by just picking somebody since multiple people have asked about it. I also have no idea how I would go about shipping it and making sure its protected in the process?
as seller you want a good price, I would at least ask the prices I told you in the beginning, maybe even a little more

some news on the value of your items,

as I said these are scarce en valuable, and I also said Weitze asks al lot for items like those: but look here in his new items for sale list:
a Kurass like yours: line officer preussen , (but with good belt I think);
asking price 7900 euros , I think it's to much, I paid mine 5 years ago (with correct belt, a rare maltezer kreuz on it (indicating it belonged to a nobleman who was a knight) , but not as shiny : as I remember well 2900 euros.
(can post a photo for comparison)

but anyway this one is for sale at weitze:
so don't let yours go cheap...

still interested to buy your helmet, (but not sure can afford it...)

cheers, Michiel

Attachments

• kurass weitze.jpeg
    kurass weitze.jpeg
    66.4 KB · Views: 11
Back