Reproduction Officer Stars

The nuts has different sizes and different thread sizes so it depends on what size u need. They are all in galvanised steel so they are all magnetic.

I spray paint them and use them to secure wappens, rear spine, some base etc.

Amybellars said:
Got the stars from Brian last week.

Really well made. Very worth the value.

Regards
Amy Bellars
I would like a set too, but did you get those nuts already to Brian Amy? So I can order a set for my Prussian Infantry Officer M95.
Or do you know what size nuts I need, and if you do, would you send a set to me if Brian hasn't got the nuts yet?

Thanks in advance!

Greetings, Coert. :)

I just got mine from Amy, don't know if you are very far from Antwerp?
We could see if there are some that fit your officer helmet.

stuka f said:
I just got mine from Amy, don't know if you are very far from Antwerp?
We could see if there are some that fit your officer helmet.
No Kris, I live about 45 minutes from Antwerp if I drive my car, so not really far away.
But I would need Brian's stars first, as mine are reproductions, the rest of the helmet is original though.

Greetings, Coert. :thumb up:

b.loree said:
The nuts are in the mail but I haven’t received them yet.
Thanks Brian, I will wait until they arrive at your place. If you PM me if they arrive, I will order 2 sets of stars, need only 1 set, but better to have a set as a spare. I know I will be buying more helmets, I know myself well... :wink:

Have a nice evening,

Ok friends, I received the square nuts sourced by Amy so we are good to go on the reproduction sets of stars. If interested, please email or PM me with how many sets you want and your address so I can get postage cost to your location. A reminder: $25US for one set of stars and square nuts plus postage. Payment by PayPal is probably best but cash or personal cheque is also fine.

Hi Brian,

You have got a PM from me for 2 sets. Looking forward to improve my infantry officer M95, and have a set as spare, as I might find another missing its stars.

A recent message from Coert who purchased 2 sets :
Hi Brian,

When I arrived home from work today, the stars were waiting for me on my doormat!
They are great looking, and I immediately changed the stars on my Infantry officer helmet for the ones you sent me.
(I didn't even change my work clothing for casuals, but went straight for it... :D )
These are a big improvement on my haube.

Thanks a lot for these stars!

Have a great weekend,

I am very happy with how the stars look on my M95 officer helmet.
The stars that were on it were awful...
Prussian Infantry officer M95..jpg
Here a picture of how the stars Brian sent me look on my M95 Officer helmet.
And I still have a set in spare, in case I stumble upon a helmet missing its stars.

Back