Rodney my superman

Amybellars

For those who had met my husband Rod at the last two SOS or thru his email, he had passed on peacefully on July 15, 2021.

He was diagnosed with stage 4 brain cancer GBM after the last sos and was told by doctors that he had another 6-18 months. He was as perfect as any one during this one year period, doing things that he enjoyed and he was very optimistic that he will outlive the 6-18 months. Well he didn't make it.

He is my superman. Gone not never forgotten.

Regards
Amy Bellars

Very sorry to hear about your loss Amy. I was widowed 5 years ago. It is a horrible thing to have to endure.

What a shock, Amy. I had met Rod once with you. At least, as you wrote, he confronted the disease with strength and optimism, but unfortunately, and despite a lot of ongoing research, GBM remains extremely difficult to treat.
I feel really sad for you, and wish you the best of courage.
Bruno

Very sorry to hear that Rod has passed Amy, my condolences. It was a pleasure meeting him at the SOS when you both stopped by at our tables.

We were thinking of you and Rod today, we will keep you both in our thoughts.

Amy,

My condolences to you.
Mere words cannot assuage your pain.
Remember and enjoy the good times you had together.

John

I am so sorry Amy. There are no words to describe your loss. Please take good care of yourself. Wish I was there to help.

Peter

Oh Amy,

I am so so sorry to hear this news .
There is nothing I could say to ease the pain.
I am happy to here the time he had left he lived life to the fullest.
Please if there is anything I can do, do not hesitate to contact me.

Thank you for all the kind words. The wound is still very raw and time will heal.

I will stay strong and take care of myself as I believe Rod will want me to take good care of myself too.

Amy
My condolences as well at the passing of your husband. I cannot imagine the grief of losing my Kathie.
God Bless
John

Back