Saxon reserve infantry officer

Beautiful !

It is exactly the helmet I am looking for my collection !

Congratulations !

Amy
You have a very striking addition to your collection. Thank you for posting pictures of it.
Best regards
John

Congratulations Amy, that's a stunning, beautiful helmet. (y)

Is this the one that Sergio had? It looks like the fantastic looking pronounced wappen that sticks out that looks very nice, that he no longer has on his website.

Best Wishes,

Alan

Congratulations Amy, that's a stunning, beautiful helmet. (y)

Is this the one that Sergio had? It looks like the fantastic looking pronounced wappen that sticks out that looks very nice, that he no longer has on his website.

Best Wishes,

Alan
Hi Alan thanks for the kind words.

No it's not from Sergio. Got it from Regimentals. He had it at the right price.

Tried dealing with Sergio but the feel isn't there. Lol u know the feel??? Lol

Hi Alan thanks for the kind words.

No it's not from Sergio. Got it from Regimentals. He had it at the right price.

Tried dealing with Sergio but the feel isn't there. Lol u know the feel??? Lol
Hi Amy,

Thanks for your reply to my question. I thought the helmet looked very similar, if not being the same helmet, that Sergio had on his website.

I have had a very strange experience with Sergio a couple of years ago. I purchased a very nice grouping of photo postcards and cabinet photos from him. He wanted to charge me $100 to send them by Registered Mail. After arguing back and forth with him for a couple of days, he dropped the postage cost down to $50. I refused to pay that much to mail photo postcards, and showed him photos of a package I received for 12 Euros postage cost from Germany within 30 days time of trying to do this purchase with him. Fortunately I ultimately had him send the purchase to a friend in Germany for a few Euros. My friend in Germany mailed them on to me, for about 12 or 13 Euros. Needless to say, I was not very impressed with Sergio trying to pull this one over on me with his postage pricing to mail approximately 20 photo postcards and cabinet photos.

Best Wishes,

Alan

Alan
He quoted me 600euro to have a helmet insured and mailed. It's not typo, it is indeed 600.

Other shipping method is untracked and uninsured for 80 euro. I must be nuts to send him payment for a helmet untracked uninsured. It's like sending him free money. I rather miss a good deal than end up with a bad deal.

The feel is just not correct and he refused to type in English.

Regards
Amy Bellars

Congrats Amy,

You purchased that helmet a few minutes before me said Daniel from Regimentals...I was so disappointed !
As a result I purchased the other Saxon Infantry Officer he had on his website ( not a reserve Officer)...it should arrive at home today !

Back