Show of Shows 2006

Gustaf

Staff member
Hi All
Just got the SOS news letter form the OVMS, SOS is sold out with 1608 tables. Should be a good one. I previously posted that we do have the table and an ad in the program, has any one done anything on the idea of a banner? Also, in my fogged state of mind, I did not order any T shirts, I suspect it may be late for that, has any one done anything on that? I volunteered Joe for table set up. I planned on taking a miniquin in German uniform for a focal point, standiny on the table, it should make it easy to find the table in the hall (trust me, it is not easy to navigate int he hall due to the size of the show) Be sure you all get a program when you come in, and if you see any thing that interest you, mark it on the program, or you may never see it again.
Best wishes
Gus
ps Be sure to wear you nicest jackets and coats, we will be taking care of any thing of value for members (and non-members too) during the show.

Again, my brother and I also got a table, and requested it to be by Joe and Gus, we will see if that happens, time will tell!!!!

Looking forward to meeting a lot of you

James

Randy will have a table and I will be looking for postcards and reservisten stuff. Janet is coming and we can hold the fort. We will no doubt have COLJs tshirts on. Well I will. We do need a banner or sign. Anyone have any ideas?

Hello Friends & Collectors,
I have an awesome printing/sign business right down the road from me-I could check it out Monday morning-It would be my pleasure to have one made up if you want. Size? Pickelhaubes.com with a Generals Pickel?-Al

Al I think any kind of banner would be great, thanks for the offer! We will leave it to your good judgment. Of course, if Brian wants anything on it, in particular. Then he ought to speak up. Right, Brian? Of course as you know, Margo gets anything she wants. I know that deal. But if Queen Weasel wants to talk about baskets...

3littleweasels wrote:
a Generals Pickel?

A General's helmet? EE-ew!
I am with Tony, but my question is "Why isn't Tony a moderator, is it because Paul says we suck"?

Maggie and I want to move to Helena Montana ametime and open a hand basket shop, it would be called "Helena hand basket"
Gus

That's right up there with the Curl Up and Dye beauty salon.

Chas.

Hi All:
I think a banner would be cool. A generals' helme sounds excellent....all I would like is to keep the Gothic /Germanic font that we use for Pickelhaubes.com. Joe, you are correct Margo gets whatever she wants.....if Momma is happy then everyone is happy! Unfortunately, we have done nothing about T shirts. Margo and I have them but I do not have any spares. We just ordered them through Cafe Press like everyone else. So go for it!!!!! I can not wait until the Show!!! Brian

Hey King,
If you get a banner that is 8 feet long, I have some rods that we can use to hang the banner 6 feet above the table or floor, which ever woorks best, would burlap (hessian) be OK for a table cover, just in case Paul objects to cutting his flag. I have a good supplyu of burlap and could bring enough for the table of the brothers LeBrasseur as well. I also have a 3 ft by 4 ft shallow locking display case in case any one has some small items that they would like to put on the table for sale. Any hoo, this should be an interesting get to gether as long as we can stay out of police custody.
Best wihses
Gux

Yea Gus, the arrest would be quite a sight..... some farmer in a WW1 Gummie mit stahlhelme, a couple of Canucks in beaver coats and mountie hats, Chas "thank God he is on our side" Booth who is 6'4", The Lebrasseur Bros sporting a 10' Hun flag, Col Joe in full US Army Officer uniform and some guy who calls himself "King Weasel". I doubt that the arresting officers would ever forget the event! Fortunately, Chas' wife Donna is a lawyer and we might just get away with it. Still I am looking forward to the show despite the consequences of my falling in with bad company! Brian

Hi friends,
Unhappily I cannot be with you in the SOS :cry: , please, I need "thousands" of pictures, I am an addicted one for photos...
Otto

That is an excellent idea T. Margo and I will have our digital cam plus laptop so we can shoot away to our hearts' desire. B

Hello Friends & Collectors,
I,ll be bringing my digital camera also-and by the way-I got Chas beat-King Weasel is 6'6 240lbs :p .-My wife is a financial consultant so I,ll be handing out cards to all who want to invest- :D -Al

3littleweasels said:
by the way-I got Chas beat-King Weasel is 6'6 240lbs :p .

6' 4-1/2" stocking feet and 260 lbs clothed.

17" neck
50" chest
16" bicep
40" waist
35" sleeve

Clash o' the Titans, eh?

God, I can't believe I did this.

Chas.

:D

whoopee, we got us a grudge match, pro wrestling will have to take a back seat to the show down down at the show. Charles "Epsomesalts" Green vs "His majesty" Alan Weasel, no holds bared match of the century. May be we can make this a mud wrestling match.
Best wishes
Gus

Back