Show of Shows 2006

Hello Everyone,

I am presently travelling on business, so not in touch as much as I would like.

You might like to check out some products offered by the stick-on label manufacturers, Avery. They have developed a whole line of very user friendly products for creating signs and banners on a home PC:

http://www.avery.com/

Then go to Product Catalog - Signs.

The Avery software which is part of the package allows you to import your own graphics, which is pretty neat. From reading the product data sheets, they sound like very good, cost-effective tools.

You can probably get them at one of the big box office supply stores like Staples or Office Depot.

Good luck, it sounds like it will be a great show.

Cheers,

Laurie

Gustaf said:
May be we can make this a mud wrestling match.

Now wouldn't that make for a hideous spectacle? I think thumb wrestling is a better idea.

Better still would be an eating contest.

Tomorrow, I go into training.

Chas. :eek:ccasion5:

Gus! Charles! I am shocked and amazed!

You guys are supposed to be leaders! Paragons of virtue! Instead I find you fantasizing about mud-wrestling, beer and other such low activities.

I'll be right over!

Cheers,

Laurie

Hello Friends & Collectors,
Ordered the banner today-should be ready in a week or so. 6 footer-White with red Germanic Pickelhaubes.com lettering with 2 helmets on each side-chosen from Johanssons Pickelhauben book-page 48 bottom pic-Baden Lieb Officer. Page 91 bottom pic-Garde Kurassier. This thing is going to be beautiful. Who is going to be incharge of this as I am only able to make it down there on Saturday.I,ll ship it to the person in charge- Maybe all the members who attend could sign it to and I,ll keep it as a trophy. -Alan

Hi Alan:

If you'd like, since we're in neighboring states, you can send it my way. I'll be in Louisville three days before you, so the banner will have good exposure.

I'll PM my address. If you have access to FedEX, I'll forward my account number and the shipping will be on me.

Epsom Salts Green.

Guy's I want in on the grudge match, I cannot match the height but the 240 wieght is right on line!

Tony- if my parole officer will give me my camera back, I will take lots of photo's as well!

James

Chas, King and James...

I would like to know the height, weight and general measures of you in meters, kilograms and centimeters (civilized measures, not barbarian :D ).
Otto

Hi Otto:

Let's just say it would be sufficient to create nervous tension in an elevator.

Chas.

Back