SOS 2006

Gustaf

Staff member
This is for Brian who does not remember the Pickelhaubes.com banner, we thought it was sent to him after the show, we had all signed it. Here you can see a much younger Joe, Otto and James.

Thanks Gus, the pic certainly proves it existed and what a shame that it is missing. In all honesty, I do not remember anyone giving it to me to take home. I was graciously given an autographed reference book but no banner. If you remember we flew down to Louisville...the banner would have been a significant piece of luggage. In addition....Joe or you folks had it made so I never thought to claim it or even ask if I could have it. I have "Joey" Haube Head shirts but no banner. I think we need a banner though and I intend to have one made for the next SOS, we need to strut our stuff! There were obviously more forum members at the show than we met up with so this will not only promote the site but get us together.

I can't claim credit for the banner. It was King Weasel! And we have yet to lure him back into the show. I think a banner would be very nice.

Maybe King Weasel kept it? I am pretty sure James and Paul only took the LeBrasseur Brothers banner.

Ok here we go, Alan(king Weasel) got them made, I know Paul and I paid for one that had our name on it, and we hung that one up at the show. The other we had on a table, and any members etc. that came by, would sign it for Brian. I do not have that one, not sure where it is.

James

in fact now looking at the last picture, I think we had them both hung up! I do remember it being full of signatures and thanks!

James

Greetings Pickelheads,
2006 Banner signed by members is alive and well-hectic work schedule prevents me form attending the SOS-still love this website though and am always looking for new items! King Weasel :D

I will bring a new one down to the next SOS we will be driving down again so no luggage problems. We need to rally the troops at the show. How did King end up with the old 2006?? Surely, Joey and James were not that drunk!

If I recall correctly, King Weasel is the one who paid for it.
Best
Gus

Yup, Al has the 2006 one as he did pay for it, I did not know this until 2014 when I emailed him but hey that's cool. I will be bringing down another one for the next SOS and it will be available for, members to sign.

I just used Vistaprint for a banner for my table at SOS and I have to say I'm really impressed. I ordered it on a Sunday and it arrived the following Saturday. The printing was very good. It was $59 for a 2.5x6 foot banner.

Thanks Peter, I was wondering where I could get one made. I have used them for my business cards, excellent service!

banner.jpg

moderator.jpg

CIMG0018.jpg

eating.jpg

Back