SOS 2015 B. Loree #2

rskins7125 said:
Are there any shows in the Northeast US or Ontario Ca.? Where can I find out about upcoming events? Thanks all.

Depends on what you mean by Northeast US. Try to find a copy of the magazine "Military Trader" as it lists shows.

There is the Baltimore Antique Arms Show on March 21/22. I did that show last year and it has a lot of early American to World War I era militaria, with some British, Imperial German and also African/Asian arms/armor.

There is also the Toronto Show West at the Etobicoke Olympium on March 21. I'll actually be at that show instead of Baltimore this year. The next show in Etobicoke is on June 6, and there is the Toronto Show East at the General Sikorski Hall in Oshawa on November 28.

There are shows several times a year in Union, NJ outside of NYC. There is also the Allentown Gun Show a couple of times a year in Allentown, PA. Finally, I don't know when but there is the New England Antique Arms Show in the summer in Conn.

More bang for your buck in Ontario right now Skins. I am paying 30 cents on the dollar right now, to buy US currency. Pete, I will not be at the March show in Etobicoke. I have to hunker down and pay off some bills.

b.loree said:
More bang for your buck in Ontario right now Skins. I am paying 30 cents on the dollar right now, to buy US currency. Pete, I will not be at the March show in Etobicoke. I have to hunker down and pay off some bills.

Sorry that I'll miss you this weekend Brian. Perhaps the September show. I may go to the June one if the weather looks bad (i.e. rain). It was a beautiful day last June when I went and the show was dead. I'm not about to drive three hours each way for a dead show.

Back