SOS 2017

We are all set too, trying new hotel this year, newer Holiday Inn, across the street from the gates to fairgrounds.

James

We are booked at the holiday in also. We have not been for two years. So it's about time I get the money that Gus owes me.

I have booked my room also .
I see you are counting the days
102 I think at date of the post .
There is also something that I am counting
down the days for also, the days are 69

I always stay at the Red Roof Inn
a little drive to the show but not bad
at all .
They sent out a 1 day sale and offered
a 30 % discount on the rooms if you booked that
day , so that is what I did .

I hope to see everyone there and I
plan to hang out at the PH.com tables .
Maybe Brian will introduce me to some of the site
members that I have never met .
Steve

joerookery said:
We are booked at the holiday in also. We have not been for two years. So it's about time I get the money that Gus owes me.

Joe--
I look forward to catching up with you in person. I know my father will be very happy to see you. At this point SOS is about the only out of town show he does with me, so he'll be glad to see you.

The fact that you're coming is the SECOND best news from this past week! \:D/

Cheers,
Peter

joerookery said:

Oh crap, now what do I owe? I have been going though old Monopoly games at the thrift stores getting extra spending money for the show, a lot of the vendors can not tell it from Canadian money.

Their money certainly is colorful! Maybe you should try to draw some pictures on it. It will be good to see everyone. And I do mean everyone. I have half a mind to go back to shirts but there are huge number of people now days. Plus I don't know what size Steve wears. He has about everything else in the collection. So maybe he has enough T-shirts .

I will have a new dog this year. Her name is Molly and she is far better trained than I am or Daisy. I just put there's out as you consider how we are going to arrange the tables.

joerookery said:
I will have a new dog this year. Her name is Molly and she is far better trained than I am or Daisy. I just put there's out as you consider how we are going to arrange the tables.

The table locations should be the same as last year, so would it help to request that one of the eight feet tables is a six foot table? I know that James gets four tables. Three eight feet and the end is a six foot table. I understand how you need room to get in, but what about if the last eight foot becomes a six foot table instead?

If that would work, call Bill Combs at OVMS and see if he can make this arrangement. I know this request has been granted before, and I don't think this should be a huge deal.

As far as room for Joe at our tables... His dog Molly is always welcome and we look forward to it, the dog is a chic magnet!!

But Joe, I do not know, has not shown up for 2 years, so me and m fellow table holders will have to have a conference call and discuss and get back to Joe. Now if Joe brings my Kuirass he promised me, then maybe I can bypass the call and give him a spot on the corner!!

James

We are planning on bringing it to the show. It takes a lot of space as there is a body form from the waist up. It has a wood Standard from the neck for your helmet. I will sell it to you for what I bought it for him but I can't remember if it was $2 million for $3 million

Hello to all ;

In an exchange of emails with Brian
I had asked if he could have me meet up
with members of the PH.com site that I do not yet know .
I would like to meet members who will be at the S O S 2017 .
So if you are at the show please come by the PH.com tables
and let's all say hello and meet .
I will be at the tables off and on Thur. and Fri.
when not walking the show
I think 2 days will be all I can manage
I am always broke by then anyway.
How about a post here of all who plan to be there ?
I know James & Paul LaB. ; Brian ; Gus and Col. J.
Maybe Brian could have a sign in sheet at the table ??

I am new to the site compared to other members .
Thanks
Steve

KAGGR#1 said:
I am new to the site compared to other members .
Thanks
Steve

But hardly new to the community, It is great to have you in the group.

Good to hear that you and Janet are going to be with us Joe. We booked into the Ramada months ago so everything is set. Great idea Steve, I think that you have met all the members that I know but setting say a specific time where forum members can meet up on Fri, Sat might help. We do have a forum banner that gets put up. I think James has it?? Anyway, I think we should post the table numbers in a couple of places here on the forum so that members who we have never met can find us. We all have phones, so if someone new shows we can get back to the tables. Any suggestions from anyone to make this work better??

Brian ;
I will be there Thur & Friday
will leave for home on Sat. A M
I will be broke by then anyway
It will be fun whatever happens
Thanks
Steve

Back