SOS 2019

Haha bet u guys have a good time at the show. It will be easy to recognise me. I am Asian while my hubby is a white. I may hop around the hall without him as he is into guns while I want to go and look at pickelhaubes. I have stopped collecting for 4 years and just got back collecting last year. Bought a lot of nice stuffs creating holes in my back account. Sob sob

Do not think that being Asian we will be able to pick you out from the crowd. SOS is truly an international event, and a family event as well. Also, holes in the bank account are much better than holes in the collection.

OK. I will wear a spike helmet and walk round the hall to make myself easily recognised and stand out another crowd. Will have to look at my collection and pick one to wear to sos hehe

Amybellars said:
OK. I will wear a spike helmet and walk round the hall to make myself easily recognised and stand out another crowd. Will have to look at my collection and pick one to wear to sos hehe

Yeah....that may not help.

We're already booked at the Super 8. Not a great hotel, but the price is right. I'd suggest booking early as there is the Gun Show and other events again the same weekend. The prices are likely to go really high again.

Back