Spike a small repair

Naprawiacz

I straightened it without heating the material in the cold, polishing it with a paste made of a mixture of citric acid, baking soda and a little water. Item cleaned with a toothbrush.

Attachments

• IMG_1061.JPG
    IMG_1061.JPG
    86.4 KB · Views: 28
  • 111344223_l.jpg
    111344223_l.jpg
    176.8 KB · Views: 27
  • 111344323_l.jpg
    111344323_l.jpg
    213.9 KB · Views: 25
  • 111344523_l.jpg
    111344523_l.jpg
    312.9 KB · Views: 26
Wojtek, every time you show something like this I get itchy hands and wish I had my old workshop back again! (lost it when we moved house:cry:)
Keep'em coming!
Best, Steve

Wojtek, every time you show something like this I get itchy hands and wish I had my old workshop back again! (lost it when we moved house:cry:)
Keep'em coming!
Best, Steve
Steve, you don't need a workshop all you need is a table in the garden , a box of equipment and good sunny weather. I already enjoy repairs more than just having vintage items. There is nothing more fun than a well done do-it-yourself repair. I also do repairs for friends and I do not take a cent, I like to do it and make others happy.Warm greetings.
Wojtek

Wojtek you are right, there is nothing like the sense of achievement in making something right again, bringing it back from the brink of extinction. Got the garden, the table, the tools -but, you might have heard about the UK weather !!!
Best wishes, Steve

Again an excellent repair Wojtek!
Very nice to see a lot of helmets, and parts for them being restored to their former beauty, wth so little effort by you.
Well, little effort might be a little underestimated, but you do very nice work.

Regards, Coert.

Again an excellent repair Wojtek!
Very nice to see a lot of helmets, and parts for them being restored to their former beauty, wth so little effort by you.
Well, little effort might be a little underestimated, but you do very nice work.

Regards, Coert.
Thank you Coert for the kind words. These repairs are my little pleasure.Regards
Wojtek

Back