Stirnpanzer for Christmas

Gus,
Nice Christmas present and thanks for posting the photos of your collection room. Very nice indeed.

:D Ron

Hi Gus, Great piece. I've thought of adding one of those to my collection, but haven't seen the right one at the right price.

Unlike, your wife, my wife never buys me helmets! :( I recall when Maggie plucked the Portuguese M16 off a dealer shelf right in front of me. That's still the best Portuguese M16 I've seen. Very cool to see it mounted with the uniform.

Mark D.

Maple Creek said:
Hi Gus, Great piece. I've thought of adding one of those to my collection, but haven't seen the right one at the right price.

Unlike, your wife, my wife never buys me helmets! :( I recall when Maggie plucked the Portuguese M16 off a dealer shelf right in front of me. That's still the best Portuguese M16 I've seen. Very cool to see it mounted with the uniform.

Mark D.

You made the mistake of setting it back down, and it is the best Portagee helmet I have ever seen.

The collector world can indeed be a cruel one.......sigh! :( I am constantly reminded of this by gazing upon Gus's avatar which features a PH gas helmet that was surreptitiously purchased from out of the Great White North (Canada) by said member!.....less than 60km from my house!!

b.loree said:
The collector world can indeed be a cruel one.......sigh! :( I am constantly reminded of this by gazing upon Gus's avatar which features a PH gas helmet that was surreptitiously purchased from out of the Great White North (Canada) by said member!.....less than 60km from my house!!
Not only did I snap it up from under your nose in your neighbourhood, but I found it when the owner posted it on this forum asking for information about it. I feel that acquisition makes up for Canada allowing Russia to take over the North Pole.

Back