The Great War Dawning

joerookery

http://www.militaria.at/Book.aspx?book=2277660&Language=en" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

It looks very interesting. Let's see if I can persuade santa (the missus) to get me a copy :D

Regards,

Edwin

My understanding is that it will be out in the USA after 10 December. They are also going to put it on Amazon amazingly.

Poop, not on Amazon yet, as far as getting a copy signed, I think after I pay for it, I should be able to track down the authors and stalk them until they sign my copy:)

At least two of them respond well to threats. Plus now that you have your new knee you can out run me. But I do have a vicious dog to defend me.

joerookery said:
At least two of them respond well to threats. Plus now that you have your new knee you can out run me. But I do have a vicious dog to defend me.
I know for a fact that your vicious attack dog can be distracted with a bit of bacon!

I saw a copy of Joe's book as it was being unpacked in the Heeresgeschichtliches Museum Wien (Vienna Military Museum) last week. I did not buy a copy as I already had way, way too much to carry. But it looked very impressive and I thought Joe would like to see a photo of it from Vienna!

I had totally missed this thread Joe. Looks fantastic, and so timely for a commemoration. I'll get a copy ASAP. Any help regarding availability is of course welcome.
Congratulations!
Bruno

I tried to order a copy via their website today, but creditcard payments outside Austria are apparently not accepted. I'll try it again later otherwise I'll contact the publisher to see whether alternative payment methods are possible.

Regards,

Edwin

I also just got the full color Verlag catalog in the mail today 42 pages, 1 full page devoted to Joe's new book.

James

Back