The Great War Dawning

joerookery said:
Thanks at 4 1/2 pounds you can always use it as a weapon! :guns:

It certainly is quite heavy. My wife was also complaining about this because she had to take it home as I had it delivered at her work :D

Regards,

Edwin

FWIIW--The Great War Dawning was just awarded the 2014 bronze medal for a work on history by the Military Writers Society of America. Perhaps not enough to ring the church bells but it is hard to compete with the American Civil War when you are writing about Germany in World War I.

:bravo:
Great !
At least one big bottle of bubbles !
Regards,
Francis and Sabine (AKA Missus Boss)

Congrats! You deserve this price for your well written and highly informative book.

Regards,

Edwin

Great book indeed ! Congrats to Janet, Joe and Frank.
This years christmas present.
Heavy stuff.... :-?
I put it under my pillow every night.

Francis

joerookery said:
FWIIW--The Great War Dawning was just awarded the 2014 bronze medal for a work on history by the Military Writers Society of America. Perhaps not enough to ring the church bells but it is hard to compete with the American Civil War when you are writing about Germany in World War I.

Congratulations Joe! I do not yet have my own copy but I have no doubt the award is well deserved.
Merry Christmas;
Bruno

Give yourself a Christmas present! It really is a wonderful product. A gift you would be proud to give anyone. I just wish there was more Amazon exposure.

Back