Thoughts on Wurttemberg Pickelhaube

Great news Peter. I'm looking forward to seeing the pictures of your latest treasure.
It's a very nice helmet, and it will look great in your collection!
By the way, I have only one Train Battalion helmet, marked TB8, later it got transferred to IR29, which is correct, as they were both in the same Armee. Does your TB13 helmet also have a removable spike for the paradebusch?

Regards, Coert. 👍

Great news Peter. I'm looking forward to seeing the pictures of your latest treasure.
It's a very nice helmet, and it will look great in your collection!
By the way, I have only one Train Battalion helmet, marked TB8, later it got transferred to IR29, which is correct, as they were both in the same Armee. Does your TB13 helmet also have a removable spike for the paradebusch?

Regards, Coert. 👍
Thanks Coert. I am very happy and am slowly getting all the States. I have Prussia, Bavaria, Saxony and now Wurttemberg helmets in my collection now. Funny how it all starts with just wanting one Pickelhaube.....

I am not sure about the spike as it is at my in-laws place right now. I asked them to check if they have not already boxed it up.

Luckily my wife hasn't disowned me yet with my latest purchases. I am sure her clothing collection will be growing soon too.

Heck ya! it is a fantastic price if it is the one you posted on the latest finds!

Best regards,
John
Hi John.

The one I posted is at the start of this thread on page one.

I did buy it am am awaiting a set of original cockades I have purchased from Alan before I re-post a few more pictures. I am very pleased with it.

Cheers.

Peter

Back