Trip to Idaho and the famous Gus Collection

Yes to Ross rifles but he also scammed that gas hood out of CN years ago within an hours drive of where I live! Gus reminds me of that every SOS and yet again I see that he has it framed! Fortunately, the rest of the collection sort of ;)supports our CN gas hood and other CN militaria, Good on ya Gusmeister! :)

By the way, there is an update on the mounting of the Union Jack. Maggie started to look at the possibility of unstitching it from the linen backing and reversing it, but when she started we realized the reason it was mounted the way it is. When it hang for so many years in the antique shop in Dover the front side of the flag suffered a great deal of fading so it was mounted with the colorful side exposed. So it will have to remain backward.

Yes to Ross rifles but he also scammed that gas hood out of CN years ago within an hours drive of where I live! Gus reminds me of that every SOS and yet again I see that he has it framed! Fortunately, the rest of the collection sort of ;)supports our CN gas hood and other CN militaria, Good on ya Gusmeister! :)
I am working an acquiring a very nice Colt 1911 in .455 named to a Canadian officer who served with the Lord Strathcona's Horse, finding a holster for it will be a search.

It is clear that you have put all your heart into it. You have spent many years looking for items, not to mention the costs. Warm regards
Wojtek

James thanks for showing all the pictures. A super collection this gentleman Gus has and a key bonus is the variety reflecting different nations. Makes my single topic a little dull. Such a shame I am over the other side of the Atlantic.
Mark

Back