We have been Spammed

Problem has been fixed, by Brian and his tech crew, guy's just have to remember that this is a hobby for all of us including Brian, and the best thing to do is let him know when a problem arises like this, but be patient as it may take a little bit to get it fixed. I know it sucks that people out there do stuff like this, I do not get it..

But all is well in the end, thanks Brian and Crew for fixing.

James

J.LeBrasseur said:
Problem has been fixed, by Brian and his tech crew, guy's just have to remember that this is a hobby for all of us including Brian, and the best thing to do is let him know when a problem arises like this, but be patient as it may take a little bit to get it fixed. I know it sucks that people out there do stuff like this, I do not get it..

But all is well in the end, thanks Brian and Crew for fixing.

James
I am willing to help in any way (for what I can!).
But like I said I only got your email address, for members over the pound.

I have communicated with Joel our tech support. So far all it has taken is an email from me and he is on it, very impressive response times. The thing is, if I have missed the spam, I need a heads up. James has been very good at letting me know.

Hello, I get emails from a spammer laindis961 through the forum, a sex dating site, are more affected by this spammer

There were two, they have been deleted. Their posts if any will still remain. If you know of any such, please let me know and I will delete them as well.

Sorry to hear about the trouble with spam.

I've gone ahead and changed permissions so that newly registered users cannot start private conversations.

Back