We're back ...

Otto,
I am not a total moron, but you are right, Maggie has been busy
Gus

Started to think you guys were trying to shake me off. Missed you !!! I am sad all those great threads are gone. I hope I can contribute to enhance this already great forum. Thanks, Corky

thecorkhelmet said:
Started to think you guys were trying to shake me off. Missed you !!! I am sad all those great threads are gone. I hope I can contribute to enhance this already great forum. Thanks, Corky

Never! Re-welcome :D !
Otto

It´s a shame that some people only dedicate themselves to destroy others´ efforts. Strange people...

But I really enjoy the new lay-out of this forum. I already know this "php" plataform and it is pretty good and easy to handle...

Douglas.

Wow! What a difference! Cleaner, more user-friendly, what a fantastic job you have done Margo. Way to go! Now if you can only get Brian to figure out FTP.......

Intertech said:
We have decided not to add a FTP option//

I meant for Brian to figure out FTP so he can load his OWN photos and files up on the site which would free you up. Who says you can't teach a silver dog new tricks? :roll:

Hi guys,

only becuase i dont know where else to post this......I have a question...... im thinking of moving my site to another domain hoster.......

who do you guys use.. and what is thier monthly fee and are you happy with the service ?

cheers
mark

I use media temple now
http://www.mediatemple.net/

Mysitespace sucked. I have not had to write a single trouble t icket. $7.95 for 2 GB.

Back