2016 SOS Table Layout

I saw this posted on another forum - some bridge closings in Louisville. This will affect folks coming from Indiana on I-65. Just an FYI:
http://kyinbridges.com/downtown-crossing/get-around/traffic-updates/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

thanks for the update, we come in that way and will have to find another route, I think I have it figured out

James

Hey James, if you take I265 west to I64 that would probably be less traffic than going across Clark Memorial Bridge, although it is a bit farther.

We are in Panama City Fla and will be leaving for the show at 5 am tomorrow. I will also be posting pics of the show as I did last year. I look forward to seeing/meeting old friends and new members. Safe travels to all. :)

Paul and I just stopped for the night, have 140 miles left to go tomorrow, looing forward to seeing many friends.

James

Met up with James, Paul and Gus this afternoon at the show site here in Louisville. The tables are loaded with our "for sale" stuff, we are ready for the start of the show. Our ladies have kindly agreed to look after the tables for 2 hrs tomorrow so we guys can "shop"! More to come :)

I'm with Spiker - also jealous. But I take comfort in knowing that I won't be tempted to spend money I don't have!

Back