Looking for Garde Kürassier regiment officer epaulettes, Schirmmütze and equipment.

Thanks a lot for your comment.
Indeed, i need to change the mount, I did not know about the slit, many thnaks for the pictures !

Can you post a picture of a Pallasch für Kurassier Offizier ? I still can not figure out the difference with a Pallasch for enlisted man !

Many thanks

There are not great differences between officer and privat purchased for enlisted men. But you see never " Zur Erinnerung an meine Dienstzeit" on a officer ones.

Thanks a lot Kuerassier.
My Pallasch does not have the " Zur Erinnerung an meinde Dienstzeit" on it.
What would me the other way to tell it is a private purhcased for enlisted man instead of an Officer Pallasch ?

Kind regards

Great tread, I don't want to derail it with my question but there are just so many beautiful white tops on display I have to ask.

Can anyone offer a proven way to clean a white top ? I have a very nice condition Jaeger zu Pferde white top that needs some love. I purchased it along with the uniform from the great grandson and it was in a closet for a long time left uncovered and the white is pretty dirty. Lucky the moths didn't eat the lot.
Thanks in advance John

Back