MG08/15

In fact on the relic MG left hand side you can just make out the 'ejectir port' the hole on the face of the main body. Just behind the bipod as you look at it.
Mark

MG1918 said:
ebeeby is he getting confused with an air gun which had the 'ejector tube' sometimes fitted, but not on the ground gun!!

Yes, I'm sure he is since he had an airplane version on hand!

I sure could use one of those tripod set-ups......

ADqVy.jpg

Due to PHOTOBUCKET change in hosting policy you will see many posts now 'deleted'. Please be patient as I replace them again with period MG08/15 imagery.

Thanks to al for replacing your pictures it is far nicer to see the original pictures back
Pictures say sometimes more than words

Jonas

Wanting to re-energise both MG threads - can anyone suggest a reliable picture hosting web site fo I can get this back on track?
Mark

http://tinypic.com
I've found that is you use tiny pic, first select photo to up load, on tiny pic select to resize the photo to "message board (640x480)" for the best fit, then click up load. Once up loaded copy the "IMG Code for Forums & Message Boards" address to post here. Just post the address directly do not use the "Img" button.

All fixed now so working backwards I will replace the MG08/15 imagery. Please look at the wanted section too!!

3 main MG08/15 bipods which I am looking for but if anyone has any imagery of any variants this would be great to see?

Back