My 2 - 1/2 Year Project

Thanks guys.

Yes I make the proto type brake it down in pieces make molds of those pieces . I cast the parts out of resin and sell them as a kit.

So far I have sold 31 kits . I offer full builds as well and have 13 of them to make out of the 31.

No it does not fly , static only . But I imagine it can be made to do so with the electric motors they have now a days.

It is 1/18th scale ( modern GI Joe size ) and is close to 4' long .

pickelhauben said:
Thanks guys.

Yes I make the proto type brake it down in pieces make molds of those pieces . I cast the parts out of resin and sell them as a kit.

So far I have sold 31 kits . I offer full builds as well and have 13 of them to make out of the 31.

No it does not fly , static only . But I imagine it can be made to do so with the electric motors they have now a days.

It is 1/18th scale ( modern GI Joe size ) and is over 3 foot long.
Great job!
I used to be in mold making as well.
Hope to pick it up at one time....

Thanks again guys .

I have at least 2-3 more months upon completion of this project making the kits and doing the full builds.

After that I just may have the time to get back on some of my pickelhaube restorations.

poniatowski said:
Beautiful! Big scale is what I like.... but more of a tread-head.

:D Ron

Thanks,

I also make armor . To date I have a few full kits and many custom add one. All in 1/18 scale

I make full kits for

King Tiger

Jadgtiger

T-34/76
004-1.jpg

T-34/85 $300

T-34/85

001-8.jpg

Sdkfz-222
100_1503.jpg

100_1509.jpg

Ho-229

002-60.jpg

003-57.jpg

Thanks guys
Here are a few more of my creations
M-10 Tank Destroyer. I make the turret and upper body the running gear will fit the BBI or FOV Shermans.

100_1478.jpg

I make the Sherman dozer blade and T-23 turret.

IMG_41372.jpg

IMG_4134.jpg
[/quote]

My-M-3 TD kit The track is 21st Century.
IMG_3213.jpg

IMG_3210.jpg

I also do modern stuff

This is my HUMVEE kit . The HUMVEE is 21st Century but I make everything that is stuck on it including thr armor doors turret and all pieces on it. This actually is my most popular kit.

[/quote]

Super work! YOU have a lot of skill!

Here's a link to one of mine in 1/24 scale: http://landships.activeboard.com/t33494407/125-mki-battle-of-arras/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:D Ron

Back