NCO or Officer?

A nice little grouping you've started. Looks like we have another member to the club and its a wonderful place to be. (y)

You will soon find yourself in a state of continuous want always searching for that missing piece to fill the void which is actually a bottomless pit all the while broke.

You'll also find yourself loving every minute of it ;). Welcome to the sickness.

A nice little grouping you've started. Looks like we have another member to the club and its a wonderful place to be. (y)

You will soon find yourself in a state of continuous want always searching for that missing piece to fill the void which is actually a bottomless pit all the while broke.

You'll also find yourself loving every minute of it ;). Welcome to the sickness.
Thank you, I can’t wait to have that feeling and I’m only just starting my collecting adventure! I believe I am already in that state of wanting to buy buy buy with no money to spend 😂.

It is true that I love every minute of it, and I’m so happy to be apart of a group with other like-minded individuals who feel the same way.

Last edited:
Katie,

Welcome to our little corner of the Internet! You have a very impressive collection and a very good eye!

We are all here to help each other and make collecting pickelhauben entertaining as well enlightening!

John

Back