Olga Dragoner

Nice is that both are marked for the same regiment
Thats not often the case with a helmet and a cover

Jonas

My Father-in-Law remembered this regiment passing though his home town as a boy. The main thing about them was how noisy they were.

Magnificent example, fantastic condition with uber markings. As usual, Tony is way ahead of me....but I am starting a Bruno folder on my computer!! We are very lucky to have you with us Bruno, thank you for sharing your wonderful collection.

b.loree said:
Magnificent example, fantastic condition with uber markings. As usual, Tony is way ahead of me....but I am starting a Bruno folder on my computer!! We are very lucky to have you with us Bruno, thank you for sharing your wonderful collection.

Thanks to all of you for your nice comments. And a special thank you to Tony and Brian for the compliments. Not sure these are deserved but I do like to take and share pictures. And I learn a lot myself: Glenn has identified the original owners of several helmets I have posted...

I'm a tad late on this post but I love this helmet. I've started collecting 25th dragoons stuff and this is a superb piece

Thank you USN, Wojtek, for resurrecting this older thread. I do have a soft spot for Dragoner helmets.

Reactions: USN
Yes guys, thank you for bringing up these pictures of this great unit marked Pickelhaube and cover. Bruno thank you for posting the pictures.
Best regards
John

Hopefully if anyone else has some stuff from this unit we can see a few more interesting pieces.

Back