Photos SOS 2023

For a bit of fun Gus and I put on our Mutz made by his lovely wife Maggie! Brian got mad as he did not have one, so he went and put on his Bavarian uniform and Raupenhelm!

James

Attachments

• q2.jpg
    q2.jpg
    529.6 KB · Views: 62
  • q1.jpg
    q1.jpg
    661.3 KB · Views: 61
Thanks for the photos and narrative. I went to SOS for 25 years but have not been able to go the last couple. I enjoyed the photos of the action.

For a bit of fun Gus and I put on our Mutz made by his lovely wife Maggie! Brian got mad as he did not have one, so he went and put on his Bavarian uniform and Raupenhelm!

James

That's really cool James & Gus!

Maggie even made yours to be a Bavarian kratchen, how nice!

Best Wishes,

Alan

Thanks for the photos and narrative. I went to SOS for 25 years but have not been able to go the last couple. I enjoyed the photos of the action.

I went for 12 years, and have missed these past 2 years as well, unfortunately. Hopefully next year I'll be there once again. It's by far the best show for military under one roof.

Thanks all for the photos, so the rest of us can live vicariously.

Amy, great haul! Looks like it was worth the trip!

The Garde stars Amy….were they for helmet wappen or cartridge pouches? I need an officer star to complete a neusilber Garde officer wappen. I missed seeing those. Thanks for posting all of your pictures, you took a lot of pressure off my back at the Show.

Some truly outstanding pictures from you both! Because of unavoidable circumstances I did not arrive until Friday so these photos help me see what I did not have time to see. What I missed was made up for my time with time I had with other forum friends! It was great seeing James again and meeting Brian, Amy and Gus in person. So, all in all I had a fantastic time and look forward to next year.
Best regards
John

Hello

Thanks for the nice photos and it’s a very nice SOS.

If I didn’t live that far away, I would have bought the shakos and JZP mod ...

Amy, could you please tell me the seller too? I saw the beautiful Prussian M60 and would like to see the it is still there.

Back