SOS 2009

Minnesota Slim said:
Thanks Joe, more money for beer and helmets!
Yeah, for you, the rest of us do not need any money for helmets, because there are none left after you run through the show:)
Gus

You are right Joe! That Slim just runs through the Show like a hot knife through butter!! It is like he brings his own bank machine from MN. Brian

Hey Brian,
He does not need money, people just hand him the helmets and tell him to send the money when he has time.
Gus

Yes, Tony, we all heard that you were able to afford a shoulderstrap that cost several thousand dollars. I would like to collect shoulder straps too, but I can not afford it, mainly because I can not bring myself to break up a set, so I would have to buy twice as many as you.
To be honest, If I was was to return home with nothing more than a bad case of the flu, the trip would be worth it. (by the way, I did come home with a bad case of the flu, as did most people who attended).
Best wihses
Gus

Gusmeister; I did not make the show as you know, but came down with a bad case of the flu anyway!! I still have a dry cough 2 months later. I was told that this particular virulent strain came out of Minnesota! Hmm...I wonder if Slim was trying to eliminate the competition! A YankeeCanuck is a dangerous combination! Brian

Brian- I cannot eliminate you, I need you to repair everything!

That strain was nasty, hit my family hard as well!

James

Yeah,
Let's blame Minnisota, it probably originated in some public restroom. I never did like James.
Gsu

FYI; The 2009 SOS is SOLD out as per the OVMS new letter I recieved. Who out there has tables reserved or has any news of the waiting list? I have the same tables reserved from this year. March is a long time away but it was fun with the BOYS and we will be staying at the same hotel for the next show. Oh Boy, Oh Boy!!!! :D :D Jerry R.

Hey Jerry,
James and Joe both have their knickers in a twist (actually, Joe says his panties are in a bunch) because they have not gotten a notice that they have tables, but I am guessing that you have not had notice, eventhough you should be a shoe in. I told those boys to get a grip and wait until the table notices are sent out. At least James will know where to come to but helmets:)
Best wihses
Gus

Hi Gus; I paid for the tables at the show in Feb. This means I do have tables! So if we are in a Underwear bunching or twisting problem again I would be bound to help out my new found sandwich making cookie providing beer drinking helmet friends. Oh Gus its Minnesota and not "Minnisota." Hows the planting going? Its too wet to plow here. My JD won't stay in row. :D :D Jerry R.

Hey Jerry,
Sorry aboutt he mssipelling of the state name, but most of our family was run out of that state years ago, so the correct spelling is Minnidoka now. Farming has been going good here for the past three weeks, but a great deal of what was planted will be replanted before it is over. James sent a photo of his back yard a while back with 16 inches of new snow, and I suspect he got some more yesterday or today. This does not bode well for wourld hunger, last year was not a bad year, but this year is going to have lesser yeilds. If noone else gets tables, you can be sure that there will be a croud at yours, but not to worry, as James will buy all your helmets in the first few minutes, and you will not need a table. As for as the sandwitches and cookies go, even if we do get tables, there will still be goodies for you.
Best wishes
Gsu

Howdy guys; Did a small military show this weekend and found a few goodies and I'm glad Slim did't come as he would have beat me to the goodies. No I ain't telling what yet. Getting the SOS jitters. Slim don't answer pms any how. Cheers! Jerry R.

Duh; I thought you were snubbing me. We had a show today and I thought I sent you a pm on it? Duh again. Got a nice enlisted M-95 with a soldiers ID #? The regimental number is not clear. Solders ID# never saw one. Any thoughts. And as you know I cant post pictures.(I hate that part) :D :D Jerry R.

Hey Jerry,
James was probably snubbing you, there was a poll posted on another forum, and the vote was unanimous, James is a doody head, he even went so far as to call me a doodyhead, which I thought was a bit rude.
Best wishes
Gus

Jerry- sounds interesting, I will have to take a look at it at the next Fairgrounds show!

Was this show I missed one of the St Paul Armory shows?

All the best, ignore Gus

James

Slim; Just got back from the show. This was a military show in Brooklyn center. Small but good. Will speak later on soldier ID #. :D :D Jerry. Oh yeah I need an officers national cocade small hole any out there?

Back