SOS 2015 pictures

joerookery

We are waiting…

attachment.php

Hi Joe, could you please tell me who has the two Bavarian officer helmets for sale in the fourth picture down?

I have been looking for a nice Bavarian officer helmet

Thanks

Adam

Okay Adam,

We should be able to find out and put a request out to Randy to find a Bavarian if you would wish. If you can PM me your email I will send it to Randy and ask him to have a look. Paul took the picture.

I asked Remy if he had any Bavarian officer helmets at the moment, and he said he would get back to me after the show. But if Randy happens to come across a near mint Bavarian officer I am very interested. I will send you my email.

Thanks

Adam

I would be interested to know from Peter S. ( or anybody else who know about such things) if there are many British Home Service helmets ( blue cloths) for sale at SOS. There are very few on the market on this side of the water.

Patrick

Patrick,

I talked to Peter and he said there are a couple but nothing memorable. He also said that the one that even remotely interested him had been doctored and was being sold for $500 when it should have been $800. He said he would try to send some pictures today. You are certainly on the list and in the mind of the guy who knows his best.

Adam,

Talked to Randy. He thinks he can help. I sent him and a few others your PM and request. Friday is a good day – Thursday is always so hectic.

Another unsolicited prayer. This one for Wolf who is busy guarding our walls so that we can enjoy our hobbies.

Joe,

Thank you very much for following up on my enquiry, and doing it so quickly. Thanks also to Peter for the information.

I enjoy seeing the photos of the show- hope there are many more to come!

Patrick

Back