SOS 2015 pictures

1sos30.jpg

1sos31.jpg

Great set of pics.
The Saxon Garde Reiter !! mmmm
Next to this one: the Belgian Cuirassier. Guys: I need the red plume !!!!
The Belgian Cuirassier set: helmet on cuirass: this plume is not correct to this helmet !

Come on, we want more !!

Thank you,
Francis

Thanks (I presume to Peter) for the photos of the blue-cloths. As he said, nothing memorable. The Victorian Royal Marines Light Infantry (to right of 5th Dragoon Guards helmet) is the most interesting, but the colour of the plate doesn't match the rest of the fittings , so I'd be immediately dubious and looking for extra holes. Same sort of red flag as with pickelhaubes.

I can see why some of you guys travel such distances to get to this show.

Joe, it would be good if some names could be added to the photos of the people. No need to do it for Gus!

Patrick

Patrick,

You are right. I put the names in the face's post in the social forum. The guy who sent these pictures was Paul LeBrasseur.

Brian and Caron where they are enjoying the balmy weather in Kentucky -- while Tony sent me a picture of his house in Canada where was thirty-five below.

1sos51.jpg

It was another great show, and great to see a lot of god friends.

Personally had some great finds, a mint mint Bavarian officer tschapka and on the last day a very nice find from a fellow form member a Prussian 10th pioneer bat,l helmet

Pictures when I get home.

James

Khukri said:
......the Belgian Cuirassier. ...........
Francis
Noticed it too!
Hoping to get one soon!
The Dutch cuirassier, is a quiet rare piece, love that one too......

It was great seeing most of you guys at the show!

Sorry you missed it Joe! I better see you there next year, and I apologize for the lack of photos. I was so busy running around buying, selling and talking to people that I hardly took any photos.

Back