SOS 2019

J.LeBrasseur

Administrator
Staff member
Leaving bright and early in the morning for SOS which starts Thursday.

Will make sure Brian takes pictures for the forum.

James

The van is packed and I'm heading out Tuesday as well. I'll be setting up on Wednesday. Once again I'm looking forward to a great show!

Safe travels to everyone headed to the show.

Yes, supposed to be rain all the way north for us as well. Better rain than snow!!

Arrived safely, thanks to my superbe chauffeur (Caron) who did a magnificent job of driving in rainy conditions for 10 hrs. Tables are set up at the venue, handed James his helmet and we had supper with the haube clan which did not include Gus and Maggie because they were unfortunately stuck in a snowstorm, somewhere in Missouri. Pictures will be taken and posted tomorrow after the show closes for the day.

For those of leaves stuck in places far from the show, you are right ... gutted. This is a wonderful social event. Unbelievably good for the hobby and the collector, This place really puts a face on the screen name. It is easy to do business with somebody you know from the forum. The forum is such a nice place. We have managed to avoid all of the acrimony that seems to Plague many groups. It was beyond wonderful to meet up with old friends last night. Really it was a great get together. And as far as going a-distance there is nobody who is gone further than Amy. We will finally get to put a face on all of her postIngs she has added so much and we will finally get to meet her!

Gus did not make it last night they are stuck in a snowdrift. A dependable rumor is that they went the wrong way after a gasoline stop for 100 miles before they noticed their error . Only Gus can do this kind of thing.

Allan, Heard about you. Are those helmets for sale? How much? How much? How much? How much? ...

By the way, I heard you were holding out on a marking of DR 18. You dirty Xx#%$.

Met u guys and it's my pleasure. Yes gone a long way but pick up many nice stuff. Will send pics of my loot on Sunday. Tony Cowan has a lot of helmets, not cheap but nice.
Regards
Amy Bellars

To al that can attend the SOS have great fun and when you can guide us virtual to the show by showing us some great haubes as wel as other interesting stuff
And after the show have a safe trip back home to you all😉😉

Jonas

Pictures show my loot for the first two days.

Regards
Amy Bellars

Attachments

• 20190220_202618_resized.jpg
    20190220_202618_resized.jpg
    197.9 KB · Views: 10,458
  • 20190221_192552_resized.jpg
    20190221_192552_resized.jpg
    215.3 KB · Views: 10,458
Back