SOS 2019

SkipperJohn said:
I certainly hope that everyone has a wonderful time at SOS.
Maybe someday I'll be able to make it there.

Just out of curiosity --- how much is the Model 1843/53/62 Kurassier shown above?
It's hard to tell the year. The screw posts are 43.
The Chinscales are 53.
The Wappen is 67/71,
and the Kokarde appears thick. like leather or felt.

John :?

I agree, it looked like a patchwork. Chinscales seemed to be too long too. As I wrote I just made random pictures to illustrate what's offered at the show...
I did not ask for price.

911car said:
SkipperJohn said:
I certainly hope that everyone has a wonderful time at SOS.
Maybe someday I'll be able to make it there.

Just out of curiosity --- how much is the Model 1843/53/62 Kurassier shown above?
It's hard to tell the year. The screw posts are 43.
The Chinscales are 53.
The Wappen is 67/71,
and the Kokarde appears thick. like leather or felt.

John :?

I agree, it looked like a patchwork. Chinscales seemed to be too long too. As I wrote I just made random pictures to illustrate what's offered at the show...
I did not ask for price.

And thank you very much for the photos you posted! I always enjoy seeing what is being offered. Someday I may be able to get to the show myself, but judging by some of the prices I saw in your photos I doubt that I could buy much.
I did notice that there were more "parts helmets" than I had noticed before --- officer Wappens on enlisted helmets, etc.
I hope you had a wonderful time and made some great purchases.
Can't wait to see the photos of everybody's treasures.

Amy --- WHAT A HAUL! Did you rent a Freightliner to get your stuff back?

John :D

Hi everybody, nice catching up with your guys and it is my first time to the show. I will need to save up for another show so don't think I will see you guys next year

John, I need to run to Walmart to buy boxes and bubble wrap and ship the helmets back as we are going to San Francisco tmr. We are still in louisville at this moment as my hubby wanted to go to the gun show too. Will load the last minute purchases tmr

Regards
Amy Bellars

stuka f said:
Amybellars said:
Pictures show my loot for the first two days.

Regards
Amy Bellars

Wow!!
What did you do the third day!!?? :D
:bravo:

Sorry I have failed to answer the post. I bought some more things on the third day LOL

You know woman and shopping, just that I shop for pickelhaubes and not cooking wares

Back