Spammer on the forum

I clicked on the report button on all three and reported them. I believe that let's the administrator know to delete and block them.

Saw you did the same too Coert:)

Cheers.

Peter
Yes I did Peter. I like the forum clean of spammers. It is not the first, and wil unfortunately not be the last time too.
Although the moderators and admin are sharp in preventing it. But they can't see everything off-course, they have a private life too.

Regards, Coert.

Today the spammer is active again, in several posts, again!!!
I reported just one, but there are several.
I'm getting quite tired of this now.

Today the spammer is active again, in several posts, again!!!
I reported just one, but there are several.
I'm getting quite tired of this now.
This guy doesn’t seem to know when to give up! I’m starting to think that his strategy is to make us tired of reporting his spam posts.

Can admins not just remove him permanently?
He is returning to the forum by making new accounts, the first one was Duglashh, the second was Duglasth, and the newest is Duglasrkj. He might be using different emails for each account as well (?), which is why he’s able to keep coming back. Maybe we should have the administrators somehow ban anyone with the user name Duglas. 😂

He is returning to the forum by making new accounts, the first one was Duglashh, the second was Duglasth, and the newest is Duglasrkj. He might be using different emails for each account as well (?), which is why he’s able to keep coming back. Maybe we should have the administrators somehow ban anyone with the user name Duglas. 😂
Maybe he has several ip adresses? Banning just one ip adress won't solve the problem though..
But it is getting quite annoying.

Maybe he has several ip adresses? Banning just one ip adress won't solve the problem though..
But it is getting quite annoying.
You’re right, we can’t ban him permanently if he has multiple means of rejoining. I guess we’ll just have to report a few of his posts every time he rejoins until he finally gives up!

Back