The Van Bosstraeten Auction

25 May invoice was received by email. Paid it the next day. No problem. For those that were fortunate enough to win, May I suggest posting the item or items here if interested? Karel’s collection was not a “secret” like that nonsense with Chip Minx’s collection. I think Karel would be pleased to see his won items,one last time here, and curious to see who won what.
Sure,I will post pics of what I won when the item reaches here.

25 May invoice was received by email. Paid it the next day. No problem. For those that were fortunate enough to win, May I suggest posting the item or items here if interested? Karel’s collection was not a “secret” like that nonsense with Chip Minx’s collection. I think Karel would be pleased to see his won items,one last time here, and curious to see who won what.
Chip's collection was not a secret, he posted extensivly on facepage.

Husar,
They do not come any cleaner or so well preserved as your Bavarian M15. I look forward to seeing Jame's reaction. Thank You for posting.
Best regards,
John

My shipment in a wooden crate came in 2 days ago. Packaging could have been better. One helmet has part of the rear visor detached which I stitched it back. A picture frame has its glass panel shattered and I cut my finger with the cut glass. Otherwise all is good. Have yet to add them into my inventory and arrange them in my collection room. The 30 helmets are still sitting in the waiting area.

Attachments

• 20220630_181836.jpg
    20220630_181836.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 74
  • 20220630_181832.jpg
    20220630_181832.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 71
  • 20220630_181822.jpg
    20220630_181822.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 76
Great to see, that some of the family members of Karel’s amazing collection have found good homes where they will be respected and taken care of. 👍

Back