2023 SOS

Home 2 Suites right across the street from fairgrounds, many stay at the Crowne

Brian Loree will also be at Home 2

Gus and Maggie have a camper right in the fairgrounds!

James

First time at this show for me - staying at a local Airbnb (and only able to be there the first few days - but making an adventure of it with my wife).
The last and only time I was there was in 2014... I really need to get back!

Will be starting the drive out to SOS in less then 2 weeks, can hardly wait, looking forward to meeting friends, and if any forum members I have not before, that are at the show, please stop by and introduce yourself, at my tables will be Gus and the almighty Brian Loree himself signing autographs etc.

All the best

James

I'll be at show as well, should be G1-4. Look for the Plunderer Pete sign. And I would request that if anyone could bring a tourist refrigerator magnet for my father, who will be at the show this year, I'd greatly appreciate it. I'll happily give you a copy of my book and/or donate money to Toys for Tots. My father is battling bone cancer and while I collect helmets, he collects magnets. These really lift his spirits.

Thank you in advance!

I'll be at show as well, should be G1-4. Look for the Plunderer Pete sign. And I would request that if anyone could bring a tourist refrigerator magnet for my father, who will be at the show this year, I'd greatly appreciate it. I'll happily give you a copy of my book and/or donate money to Toys for Tots. My father is battling bone cancer and while I collect helmets, he collects magnets. These really lift his spirits.

Thank you in advance!
On it Peter!

Signing autographs?? That’s news to me….. I will be too busy hunting for “treasure”! 😊 Count me in as well Pete, for a Canuck magnet.

The cost of a flight and room is proving to be a bit too much for me this year but maybe next year I'll be able to make it.

I will be flying via New York to louisville. Will be all on my own this year.

Looking forward to treasurer hunting and meeting all you guys.

Regards
Amy Bellars

Experienced SOS visitors: How does OVMS handle plus ones? My wife is joining me, and I'd like her to be able to walk the show with me but it would seem silly to get her a membership to do so (we will if we have to, of course). Are non-collector family/guests accommodated somehow? I'm especially thinking of the member-only entrance on Thursday. (No response from OVMS - so I thought I'd tap the wisdom-rich hive mind here!)

Back