Louisville SOS

b.loree

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Guys:
We would like to know who is going to be attending the SOS in Louisville this Feb. Margo and I are booked into the Executive Inn on the Thurs. We will leave on Sun am hopefully. Flights have not been booked as yet but that is next on my list. We should all arrange a meet time etc.
Anyone concerned about security send me a private message.
Regards, Brian

My brother and I will be there!

We are also at the Executive Inn Thursday through Saturday!

I also have one table booked to leave jkts at etc.

James

Janet and
I are there Wed-Sun. Not sure if we are driving or flying. Maggie and the mystery housesitter will be at home. Gus got a table. We will help man the tables. I have flyers I can email.

Maggie and I are planning on driving, and are booked in the Exec inn on Wed. I volenteered for Joe to help set up tables at the hall, and we will have a place for members to leave their jackets and anything else of value at the table so they can walk around the show unencumbered, James and I have the concession on used jackets, full length CN Beaver coats, seal skin mukluks and mountie hats for people who who need something to keep them warm, we may also have other items of value to sell to help raise funds. Joe is getting a secret compartment built into his chair so he can supply everyone with beer. (he has started a re-roofing project on his home using empty beer bottles). I would have had Brian and Margo's names on the table so they would have passes, but they were unsure is they would attend when I sent in the contract, but I am willing to pony up for their membership to the OVMS so they will have free run of the show. The table should be in the program as the Pickelhaubes.com table. Be sure and wear your best coats and jackets when you come.
Best wihses
Zaphod

I plan to attend but will be driving to the show. I should arrive by noon on Friday...... If the weather cooperates. Bill

I am sorry to hear that you are not coming until friday, Kaiser Bill, I had planned on coming by your place on the way to the show, but if you are still home, it would complicate the loading.
Best wishes
Gus

FYI Gus....As good Canucks Margo and I will of course be out fitted in full length CN Beaver coats, seal skin mukluks and mountie hats!!!! Thank God I will have posted/plastered your avatar all along the border by Feb so my collection is safe!! B

FYI Brian, why do you think Otto will be at SOS in spirit, he and Max are slipping in the back door, hehehe. We have already seized Tony's collection, and The Canadian Government was very kind and assigned one of their best officers to guard it for us, we are now negotiating with the Ministry of Education to get some one to guard our next acqusition.
Zaphod

Gustaf said:
FYI Brian, why do you think Otto will be at SOS in spirit, he and Max are slipping in the back door, hehehe. We have already seized Tony's collection, and The Canadian Government was very kind and assigned one of their best officers to guard it for us, we are now negotiating with the Ministry of Education to get some one to guard our next acqusition.
Zaphod

Shhhhhhhhhhhh!!!...Be quiet Gus, it is a way of misleading...
:roll: TT :twisted:

Rendsburg said:
Gustaf said:
Zaphod

Shhhhhhhhhhhh!!!...Be quiet Gus, it is a way of misleading...
:roll: TT :twisted:

But Gus and Max, we need to be careful, our newest member forum is a Correctional Supervisor :shock: !

:lol: TT :lol:

Otto, Does that mean he is into whips and leather?
Tony, I am not currently on medication, and that may explain some things.
Zaphod

Gustaf said:
Otto, Does that mean he is into whips and leather?
Tony, I am not currently on medication, and that may explain some things.
Zaphod
Hi Gus,
Sorry I don't understand your question...

We got plane tickets. We arrive Wednesday morning, and leaves Sunday morning. We will be at the Executive Inn. I am hoping Colonel Ron will drive down with his wife and I won't have to rent a car. We actually have competition to be the house sitter.

So Dave, are you going? Colonel Ron? Corky? Wily coyote? Chas? George? I know James is coming if he doesn't get caught and Paul is on his wing. Randy is planning on coming. And another collector from San Antonio named Carl. Carl plans on selling a bunch of helmets. Who else? I think Muth25 is coming. Not sure about John from New York.

Now for the good news. James has agreed to buy beer for everyone who is a member. James is rich, and he can buy countless beers, or at least a couple. We have no idea how much money he made in his life of crime. In the words of that great Canadian movie "Strange Brew" I'll be in the cafeteria selling smokes.

Hey Joe, I am going to pop strange brew in to the vcr and bone up on my
Canadian eh. Maggie is talking about getting into Louisville a few days early as there is a farm show the week end before, and that would make the trip deductable, but then when one does not make enough to pay any taxes, a tax deduction is not such a big draw. If it was not for all the free drinks that James is ponying up, I would not be able to afford the trip.
Gus

Hello Friends and Collectors,
Even though SOS 2006 is next year and months away-I,m still quite excited about meeting all of you-King & Queen Weasel will be there early Saturday and staying @ the Executive Inn-Beers are on me.-Al :lol:

That is great look forward to meeting you, and thanks for helping on the beer, before you mamde that statement, all the beer was on me, now I have some help!!

James

Well, Guys,

Sorry I'm going to miss the show.

Gus, you'll have to live in mystery just a little bit longer.

Safe travels, All!

And, Oh yes: The best of the Season to you all as well!

Cheers,

Laurie

I will be there on Friday and Saturday. Last year I flew there and back on the same day but there are no flights home to NYC on Friday so I'm going for the weekend instead.

I'll be there looking for helmets. Too many helmets too little money! :eek:

Back