Louisville SOS

Look at this
Cool, King weasel is so good to provide the back drop for the banner too!!!!! and we could raffle off the Hauben for a fund raiser.
Gus

Hello Friends & Collectors,
Thats right banners are in and looking sharp-Much thanks to Joe for listing all my pics and you guys will all be taken care of next month @ the Hotel-If all the members attending would sign the banner-I promise to split the proceeds with you all 75 years from now when my grandkids put the banner up for sale on ebay-James & Chas the banners are shipped priority Monday-Big King Weasel

I promise to split the proceeds with you all 75 years from now
Hey Your Majesty, I do not plan on being around then, so I'll take one of your Kugelhelms instead.
Gus

Hello all:
As usual I am catching up on my reading here. The shirt and banner look great. Thanks Al and Joe. We are certainly going to make our presence known at the SOS. Margo and I will be flying in on Thurs pm. No direct flight from TO (Toronto) to Louisville we have to spend an hour in Chicago. Can't wait for the show...just like a kid at Christmas!! Poor Mikey stuck in Provence!! That is a hell of a hardship! You are going to have to flog more of those paintings Mike and get over for a visit. Brian

Hardship forsooth - You sarcastic sod! Stuck here is right. I'll just get smashed on good, cheap French plonk and clean up on Ebay while you lot are all out of town!

:p

And 'flog'. Dear, dear - my Gallery owners would shudder at the use of such terminology.

PS. Is that an invitation, Brian?

Sounds like an invite to me, Mike. If you make the trip, don't forget your friend south of the border. I'm only 4 hours from Toronto by car. You can even fly to our neck of the woods from Toronto for roughly $80.00 round trip.

Has Brian ever visited me? Nooooooooooooo!

Chas. :D

I have told you before Mikey consider yourself invited. As for them paintin's of your'n maybe you should get into paintin on black velvet and do some drawins of Elvis! There's a hell of a lot of truck stops in the great US of A and Canada. You could do a roarin trade!! Are you any good at drawin moose, beaver or hockey players??? That kinda stuff really sells like hot cakes up here in the Great White North. B

louisville.jpg

I blatently stole this pic from a WAF thread. I will remove it if it causes consternation.

This is the google earth view of the show. Gus it also shows how far we have to schlep my wheelchair. What this does not show is snow. I don't know the weather report but it was 62 degrees F when I went to the gym at 5Am this morning. Played golf yesterday...but up north.....I think I should bring a sweater.

-8 below F here this morning, I may have to put on a long sleeve shirt!

Long term forecast for Louisville Next week is upper 30's to low 40's F, you boy's from the south better dress warm.

Joe bring some oil for the chair! :D

James

I don't see any ball field, but I do see haw far Chas and I walked after we were dropped of at the back door, it was about 3 times as for as it is to the Ex inn, but it was all up hill and against the wind, luckly the snow was only a foot deep. Do not worry about pushing your chair Joe, I am bringing a power unit off my hang glider, it is a 40 hp two cycle enging swiging a 48 inch prop, that shoud be able to get your wheels up to 65 mph in about 300 ft and the prop should clear the asles for those of us who follow. Be sure to bring nice warm coats, we can always store them at the table (although we can not be responsable for lost items, but we will affix a tag to every coat and jacket and put a value on them so we can keep track of progress.)
Best wishes
Gus

James told me that once we get Joe set up by the tables, all we have to do is put a tarp over him at night and take it off the next morning.

This is going to be great fun.

Paul LeBrasseur said:
James told me that once we get Joe set up by the tables, all we have to do is put a tarp over him at night and take it off the next morning.

This is going to be great fun.
Slim has that wrong, Joe is beer powered, we need to make sure he is fueled and ready to roll, unfortunately, alcohol is not allowed in the building, so we will have to roll him out side to fill him up from time to time. (unless we can convince the organizers that it is a medical condition that requires he be topped up from time to time.
Gsu

Back